The BUDMAT® steel roof covering system has been the perfect finish to many great houses for years. We offer products such as the unique Venecja and Murano modular steel roof tiles, designed to meet various customers’ demands.
The Venecja modular steel roof tile highlights the beauty of classic buildings. It has an appealing line and a shape resembling a ceramic roof tile, it is perfectly fitted to the roof and, above all, it is the best protection for the house. Meanwhile, Murano is also a great choice for modern architecture. It is distinguished by simplicity and ease of assembly, while its slim line and geometrical shape make it look like a traditional roof tile.
BUDMAT continuously offers modular steel roof tiles in the most popular color versions with a selection of three coatings: Prelaq X-Matt (Swedish), D-Matt (German, matt), and S-Pure (glossy). In addition to their key protective function, these coatings are also very decorative. All this makes modular steel roof tiles the best choice for virtually every user and the perfect roof covering for any building.
In the permanent offer Venecja is available in the most popular colours and in two exceptional coating: Swedish Prelaq X-Matt and the German matt coating D-Matt. Beside their most important protective function, these coatings are also of great decorative value. Venecja modular sheet roof tile is dedicated to almost every customer and is perfect as roofing on every building.
In addition to the innovative modular steel roof tiles, we also offer a full set of flashings, gutter systems (steel Flamingo, PVC ProAqua), and even steel fencing.
The products offered by BUDMAT ® can fulful a dream of a perfect home, provide security, the best quality and the longest guarantee on the market - up to 50 years.
Steel roofing from BUDMAT® company is manufactured from the highest quality steel from SSAB, a Swedish steel works. Being in close cooperation with material suppliers and customers, the steel works is continuously improving its manufacturing process and technology.
The starting material is steel of increased strength, hot-dip zinc galvanized where zinc weight is at least 275 g/m2. The sheet is suitably protected against corrosion. What is more, the steel sheet used in the manufacture of modular roofing is coated with Prelaq X-Matt. BUDMAT® is the only producer on the Polish market that uses sheet steel with this coating in the manufacture of the modular steel sheet roof tiling, modular Venecja is also available with D-Matt coating from the German steel works.
Benefits of modular steel roof tiles:
- the longest warranty for this type of product in the market – up to 50 years* (X-Matt), 30 years* (D-Matt) or 20 years* (S-Pure)
- unique design and top-quality Swedish steel supplied by the renowned SSAB steel mill (X-Matt) and Arcelor Mittal (D-Matt, S-Pure)
- protected with either unique protective coating, which while protecting the sheet roof tile ensures its durability
- easy and quick assembly thanks to patented solutions,
- the most economic roofing solution – Venecja sheet roof tiles means 20% less waste comparing to standard sheet roofing,
- innovative and unique design resembling of ceramic roof tile aesthetics,
- does not require any special maintenance,
- comprehensive implementation – with the possibility of the roof completion with trims produced by BUDMAT®, Flamingo® Steel Guttering System and steel fencing system,
- modular roof tile sheets are identical and light – there are no problems with fitting or bringing them up onto the roof,
- a contractor does not need to set the points where the screws fixing the sheets are to be applied – the holes are factory prepared,
- vertical ribbing on the sheet roof tile are strengthened by additional folding out of the plate