For years the BUDMAT ® steel roofing has been successfully crating homes. It is their crowning and perfect complement. Our roofing provide comfort, safety
and so necessary peace. We guarantee complete roofing solutions and fulfil the dreams of the perfect home. BUDMAT as the only company in Poland has Individual Roof Certificate confirming the content of zinc of 275 g/m2, which protects the roof against corrosion and ensures its durability
for many years to come.
Advantages of steel sheet roof tiles manufactured by BUDMAT:
- The best designs of the sheet roof tiles are manufactured from the highest quality steel produced by metallurgical concern SSAB,
- Individual Roof Certificate confirming the quality of the product,
- Up to 30-year guarantee,
- Protected with the best protective coatings,
- Easy and speedy assembly,
- The most economic solution for the roof - lightweight roof tiles allow for the use while renovating old buildings and the constructing new ones, and gives the possibility to make a lighter construction of the roof truss, which results in a more economic roofing,
- Wide range of colour selection to choose,
- Aesthetic and easy to keep clean,
- Does not require any special maintenance,
- The complexity of implementation - possibility to make a roof together with BUDMAT® Flamingo Steel Guttering System– a comprehensive roof system having a 30-year guarantee.
BUDMAT– the first manufacturer of roofing – has introduced a unique system of production control. As a result, we are able to inform our customers not only
about the declared quality parameters, but also about the actual parameters of each roof, measured in the production process. Thus, we guarantee that our product truly meets the required European standards for roofing.
Not all of the steel roofs offered on the Polish market meet the required quality standards. The most important element -decisive
for the durability of steel roofing – is the layer of zinc, which protects the sheet and ensures its anti-corrosive properties. Weight of zinc below 275 g/m2 is incompatible with the standard
PN-EN 508-1.2010 and significantly lowers roof durability.
At BUDMAT company we are the first in Poland to examine the basic parameters of roofs we manufacture, guaranteeing its top quality with the Individual Roof Certificate. The applied measurement procedure has been developed by the Institute for Building Technology (Instytut Techniki Budowlanej).
The most important roof parameters:
- 275 g/m2 – minimum zinc layer for galvanized steel sheets,
- 25 μm – minimum paint coating thickness,
- 0.5 mm recommended steel sheet thickness.